Venue: J.W Marriot Hotel
One of the most costly night I spent this year, for just less than 5 hours!!
Anyway, just gotta put the bankruptcy issue aside, cause I need to enjoy the night as much as possible. Actually, I didn't spend much on my costumes, I was just wearing what I already have =)
I dressed in All Blacks that night
~Victorians who are present that very night~
Arrived at the hotel at 7.30pm and met up with Jun Kiat and Kah Hoong. Really admired everyone there, they sure dressed up gorgeously no doubt. Went exploring the hotel, actually admired their special 'toilet' they have at the lower basement. Some ancient style toilet which is so dark that you might just knock you head on the wall...and the pipe is operated by a person-in-charge, this Hotel sure had helped in preparing more jobs for Malaysians XD
Now the food...how to put this up..the spaghetti is hard as rock, others are quite common food actually, so the hundred bucks don't really worth it. Weirdly, the food that beats the rest is actually the TOFU!!! LoLxx

maybe cause of the very 'normal' food, Wai Xiang and I decided to play with the food!!
Me tengah belanja WanQing a banana by surprise!!! look at his expression..
Performances part- I love the dance and singing part. But when it's time for the band, O.M.G...that's what I can say. Everyone is getting out the ballroom when the rock band is performing. Gosh, hard rock is not for a prom man..
We surely did not waste much time outside of the ballroom though, everyone is camwhoring right there!! Being too bored I guess, I got myself into their mood as well =D
Someone says it's short to tall, is that SO?? =X

Retards =="

Pui Yan and Pui Ying act shy XD

Random pix
Pui Yan and me(serious looking)
swt...why did I smile??!! I rarely smile ok..


CooL shot by accident, Wai Xiang lupa timer

Mirror shot

From Da Ground
Katrina a.k.a da Soh Pig beside da Shark (hungry)

Pointing at WanQing's head xP

My molester-Goldfish =D

tak faham why all act like gorillas suddenly =="

The prom ended around midnight but me, pui yan, jun kiat, terence, katrina and her friends decided to go for Bukit Bintang walk midnight and we ended up at Mc Donalds with our formal wear...everybody's eyes in the restorants are looking at us that time as if they never see leng zai & 'LENG LUIss' ( requested to put this on by changjap) before XD
Got home at 2am, packed up my stuffs for Penang and went to bed at 3am..
Overall, this prom is still a rocking one at whole.. A prom is not about performance or food actually, it's about who you spend time with that night. I spent whole lots of great time with my friends, and met many adorable new fellows, this is already enough for just one single night.
I gonna miss VI prom, heard that night was a bomb!! Bravos guyz~
No comments:
Post a Comment